- Jacksonville, FL, USA
Why Allegis Global Solutions?
Allegis Global Solutions is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization and we support some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and span a wide variety of industries.
Working at AGS and why you will love it…
Are you looking to make an immediate impact on your next team? Are you searching for a company that has a passion for people, culture, and career development?
By becoming an AGS employee you are adding to our culture of diversity and collaboration; we’re dedicated to supporting our team members, clients, and the communities we serve, while maintaining a commitment to excellence in all we do.
We don’t just hire talent for our clients - we embrace it, strengthen it, and celebrate it every day; through every action we take, in every hallway and every office, all around the world!
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will be the administrative support for your client’s recruitment team. You will…
- Coordinate and schedule interviews between candidates and your clients hiring team.
- Create offer letters using the clients HR systems and obtain the necessary approvals.
- Maintain consistent communication with candidates throughout the onboarding process.
- Initiate and monitor background checks and other onboarding activities as per client process.
- Complete various other tasks, including but not limited to: posting job requisitions, collecting documents and/or reference checks, ensuring all data and documentation is accurate and compliant, etc.
Let’s talk compensation and perks!
Allegis Global Solutions offers a base salary and a bonus structure based on performance. Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
- Healthcare benefits - excellent medical, dental, vision and life coverage
- Generous PTO
- Employee discounts
- Health Savings Account
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid community service days
- Yearly merit increases in compensation
Performance based incentives:
- Annual bonus
- Company funded investment plan
- Prior administrative experience.
- Experience in a customer service or other relevant customer facing role.
- Strong knowledge of technology (Microsoft products/Outlook)
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059.