Administrative Opportunity with Business Immigration Firm in SF
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to take the next steps in your legal career? A prestigious business immigration law firm in San Francisco with offices located in New York, Los Angeles and internationally is looking for a Data Entry Administrative Assistant who is eager to join a dynamic and growing team.
• Pay: $18/hr.
• Start Date: August 10th
• Duration: 3+ months (possibility of permanent offer extended)
• Location: On-site in San Francisco Financial District
• Hours: 9:30:00am – 6:30pm PST (with expected overtime)
- High volume data entry
- Organize and maintain legal documents detailing eligibility for visa classification
- Clerical task such as copying, printing, scanning
- Create electronic and physical client files
- Track and monitor status of cases
- Circulate incoming mail according to specified procedures
- BA/BS degree preferred or comparable recent experience
- Be a San Francisco Bay Area resident
- Candidates must be willing to start August 10th with the ability to go on-site, remote is not optional for this opportunity
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Apply in confidence today - this position will be staffed by the end of the week!