Program Services Coordinator (@ Metropolitan Milwaukee Fair Housing Council)
Program Services Coordinator at Metropolitan Milwaukee Fair Housing Council in Appleton, WI - shared by Jobs That Help as a third party
The Metropolitan Milwaukee Fair Housing Council (MMFHC) is seeking a Program Services Coordinator to provide an array of fair housing services to persons residing in northeast Wisconsin through a satellite office in Appleton, Wisconsin. The mission of MMFHC is to promote fair housing throughout the State of Wisconsin by combating illegal housing discrimination, and by creating and maintaining racially and economically integrated housing patterns.
The Program Services Coordinator will staff a full-time position (40 hours per week) that reports directly to MMFHC’s Director of Program Services. The Program Services Coordinator is primarily responsible for the implementation of fair housing outreach and education services in northeast Wisconsin. This staff person will also be responsible for assisting with administrative duties, including report preparation and communication with local officials and funding sources, and will assist in the provision of enforcement program activities.
Salary for this position is $34,000-$46,500, depending on experience and qualifications.
- Excellent analytical, writing and public speaking skills
- Reliable, detail-oriented, and exceptionally well-organized
- Ability to manage one’s own time and work independently
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with diverse groups of people and organizations
- Committed to vigorous enforcement of fair housing and fair lending laws
- Computer literacy, including experience with Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Spanish or Hmong language proficiency a plus
- Familiarity with northeast Wisconsin, housing market practices, community-based programs preferred
- A./B.S. preferred, but commensurate experience will be considered
- Valid driver’s license