Are you looking to think creatively about data and influence strategy? The Marketing Analyst will conduct data analysis and research to assist with driving the customer experience, communications, and community engagement strategy of the Advanced Grid rollout, MN Flex Pricing Pilot, and other related efforts.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Key job functions include:
- Analyzing data to understand target markets, market segments, and effectiveness of marketing messages
- Query data from multiple databases
- Data analysis to understand customer behaviors and impacts
- Coordinate customer engagement efforts across multiple channels
- Generate dashboards and provide insights into campaign performances, program KPIS, and pilot status
- Assist with forecasting and modeling of market penetration of new products/service
- Has a BS in business, economics, mathematics, statistics, marketing, psychology or related field
- Has great analytic skills and has proven ability to interpret statistical results
- Has experience conducting research
- Has strong written and oral communication skills
About Xcel Energy
You. Us. Together.
At Xcel Energy, we’re more than an energy company. We’re reinventing how we power communities. Redefining how we care for customers. Reaffirming our commitment to the planet. We’re committed to leading with equity and inclusion.
You’re not waiting for change – you’re creating it. You’re driven to protect the environment, support your community, and seek innovation. You want a career that grows with you and an employer who values you. You are reliable, trustworthy and bring integrity to everything you do.
We are leading the way in clean energy. We’re using technology and innovation in every facet of our company. We’re providing safe, stable jobs with robust benefits. We keep our customers at the center of all we do. We’re committed to hiring a workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
Together, we can provide carbon-free electricity by 2050. Together, we can care for the environment and our communities. Together, we can create a place where everyone belongs. Together, we’re building a better tomorrow.
Military Friendly employer.
Named one of the Human Rights Campaign's Best Places to Work 2019
Interested in applying for an internship?
Please go to https://jobs.xcelenergy.com/go/INTERNSHIP-OPPORTUNITIES-AT-XCEL-ENERGY/877800/
Please note - this position is for a contract to hire role.