IT Specialist (INFOSEC), 616849600
- Incumbent serves as an IA Compliance Management PM and can responsible for: risk assessment projects, Operational Technology (OT) Risk assessment projects, IT acquisition risk evaluations and OT acquisition risk evaluations.
- Serves as a Risk Assessment project manager and member on a number of teams that collaboratively plan, develop, complete, and deliver Security engineering work and or provide understandable assessment (cont.)(cont.) of risk to senior leadership and risk management approaches to minimize risk to the DLA mission.
- Incumbent by designation can be the authoritative Cyber engineering representative for DLA on Cloud services and infrastructure, Operational Technology integration, IT Technology integration and operation cyber initiatives. (cont.)(cont.) DOD and DLA Web Content filtering oversight and administration, PPSM implementation on the use of Internet protocols, application and data services that traverse DOD networks connected to the Global Information Grid (GIG).Aids in Enterprise security declaration, readiness, and sustainment services for Information Technology (IT) technical vulnerabilities in support of continuous monitoring for the DLA Approving Official (AO) and (cont.)(cont.) their oversight on DLA's operational IT environment, while working for DLA Information Operations, Cybersecurity.
- Supports technical IT subject matter experts, Information System Security Managers (ISSMs), Information System Security Officers (ISSOs), DLA Information Operations, Enterprise Applications and (cont.)DLA Information Operations, Enterprise Infrastructure Services PMs, and the AO. The incumbent represents the Branch Chief in audits and inspections for information and program Status of Risk Assessments and Information Assurance Engineering efforts.
- Responsible for the oversight of Risk assessment program management of Enterprise IT Infrastructure, Cloud Infrastructure and OT Infrastructure, providing project management support to the Cybersecurity service area.
- Defines, coordinates, and documents IA procedures and practices for the DLA Enterprise.
- Conducts risk assessments and advises the stakeholders on the impact of threats and vulnerabilities to the system and provide input to analyses of alternatives and mitigations (cont.)(con.t) to achieve an effective security solution that enables the mission/business function.