OCBang (www.ocbang.com) is an AI-driven talent search and consulting firm headquartered in Silicon Valley Center. We provide intelligent recruitment services for high-tech companies in four global hubs – San Jose, Toronto, London, and Beijing. Driven by data-centric infrastructure and capabilities, we have achieved ultra-high growth since our establishment in 2018. Our clients are top players and unicorns in social media & entertainment, mobility, eCommerce, and cloud industries.
In 2021, OCBang successfully commercialized strategic product OCInsights (www.ocinsights.ai), a B2B SaaS platform providing the best org charts and automatic recruitment tools for the HRs in tech companies around the world.
Relentless Resilience, Accountability, Fast Iterations, Win as One team, Pride & Ownership, Diverse & Inclusion
OCBang - Accelerate customer growth with fast hiring
OCInsights – Enable tech companies hire talents easier, faster and cost effective
About the Role
Marketing specialist will develop and manage marketing initiatives to support business goals. You will gain hands-on experience in bringing B2B sales leads and company brand building. This role will also get involved into the tasks such as product marketing, content writing, business analytics as well as internal and external communications. The ideal candidate should be passionate about building new things from scratch, adapt to ambiguity with relentless resilience and comfortable with wearing multiple hats.
- Plan and execute communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Develop relevant contents for websites, social media platforms, blogs and product descriptions
- Work with BD team in identifying needs and devise innovative growth strategies
- Produce marketing content and materials for online channels
- Use SEO best practices to increase sales leads and manage leads follow-up process
- Shape and communicate company vision, mission and values both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business analytics, marketing, business management or related fields
- 1-2 years of marketing-related experience in a fast-growing company is preferred
- Experience in B2B product marketing or marketing operations is preferred
- Exceptional writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- A high degree of business acumen with strong problem-solving abilities
- Be able to learn and grow quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Be self-driven, flexible, resilient and responsive to change
- Be capable of multitasking and managing multiple deadlines
We value diversity and inclusion at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to background, race, sex, national origin, and other perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.