Entry Level Software Developer *No Experience Required* – Dev10 – D.C.
Dev10 by Genesis10 is hiring college grads interested in a career in Software Development in Washington, DC.
Now accepting applications for the August 15, 2022 JAVA start date.
The deadline to apply is 12pmCT on Friday, July 1, 2022.
Dev10 hires ambitious graduates looking to launch their career in Software Development. This 27-month role begins with 3 months of intensive training where you learn all the skills necessary to excel as a software developer. No prior experience is required. Upon completing training, you are promoted to a Software Developer Consultant and gain 2 years of in-person project experience at top-tier organizations building and deploying complex technology applications. These projects include full-stack application development, Salesforce, PEGA, QA Automation, and more!
This is a full-time job with pay and benefits. If you feel you need additional technical skills or wish you could go back to school for software development, this could be a great opportunity for you.
- 27-month commitment
- 2 years of hands-on technology experience with diverse client projects
- Paid training and competitive salaries
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Paid Time Off
- Career guidance from a Dev10 mentor
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Unlimited work authorization in the United States
- Unless prohibited by law, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination
- Collaborating with a technical team to design and develop technical solutions
- Defining system requirements based on user needs
- Building tools that add value to an organization
- Analyzing systems to identify bugs and ensure quality
- Presenting a solution to the technical team and business users
- Developing and testing enhancements
- Maintaining developed systems and upgrading tools to ensure they stay relevant
For more information on Dev10, check out our website at https://www.genesis10.com/dev10-consultants.
About Dev10 by Genesis10:
Dev10, a division of Genesis10, takes college graduates with the passion and aptitude to be entry-level software developers or data engineers and provides hands-on training and client project experience all within a full-time paid position. No prior coding experience is required. Dev10 Consultants work on exciting projects for Fortune 500 companies. To learn more about our roles within Dev10, please visit us at www.genesis10.com/dev10-consultants.