AIYA Technology System LLC is a technology-based enterprise with a strong development team, excellent technical skills, and reliable after-sales service. It focuses on providing various software development, e-commerce platforms, payment gateways, and other one-stop service. We are committed to becoming the most valuable business partner for outstanding enterprises. Because of our huge growth, AIYA is now seeking energetic Bookkeeper Assistant.
· Accounts Payable: promptly pay all vendors, ensuring we do not overpay/double-pay invoices, incur late payment fees and lowest price that we got.
· Monitor credit card expense activity reports to obtain receipts and explanations for each line item. Enter all credit card activity into Quickbooks once got receipt from cardholder.
· Code all invoices received according to general ledger chart of accounts and enter all bills into Quickbooks. Make payment by credit card.
· Reconcile all of recurring month payment invoices for multiple companies
· Accounts Receivable: work with off-site Bookkeeper to create all of invoice and make sure the due date for each invoice that create are correct to bookkeeper to collect the money from merchant.
· Bank Deposits: Deposit the checks to bank
· Work with Bookkeeper for monthly inventory count, make sure all of the inventory are match on the Smartsheet, Physical inventory and Quickbooks.
· Order all of office supplies if necessary. And monitor office expenses
· Refund: Help bookkeeper to prepare all of documents through our refund policy and enter credit memo for merchant that needs for refund.
· Maintains historical records by filling documents
· AR and AP experience
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Highly organized with excellent time management skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to take initiative and problem solve
· Maintain confidentiality
· Excellent knowledge of QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite
· Bilingual in English and Chinese
Location: 36-18 Main St, 12th Floor, Flushing, NY 11354