- Hands-on experience with AWS services from Compute, Storage, Networking, and Security components.
- Having deep knowledge of VPC configuring, Private/Public Subnet, NAT Gateway, ELB with EC2, Lambda, S3, EBS, EFS, Glacier, RDS, SQS, SNS Cloudwatch, and Cloud Formation.
- Hands-on experience with using Cloud Platform provided Big Data technologies like EC2, EMR, RedShift, S3, Kinesis.
- Hands-on experience in programming languages like Java or Python or Pyspark or Scala or SQL/PLSQL.
- Having a deep understanding of IAM Roles, Policies, Users, and Groups.
- Hands-on experience in setting up Cloud platforms for use-cases.
- knowledge in Big Data technologies – Hadoop, Pig, Hive, and Spark.
- Experience in migrating a workload from on-premise to cloud and cloud to cloud migrations.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills are a must.